Kiev Hiking Getaway
Is this trip for me?
STARTING FROM €62 Euro
- Hike in Mizhrichynsky National Park – largest conservation area in Northern Ukraine
- Learn more about environmental challenges of the region from our specialist guides
- Enjoy the beautiful nature and take some photos of the rare plant and animal wildlife
eventscalendarfield is not defined as a custom field.
Get out of Kiev and visit Mizhrichynsky National Park – home to largest conservation territory in the Northern Ukraine. Join our specialist guides who will introduce you to the environmental challenges of the region, and conservation efforts by the local community.
If you are lucky, you might see some wildlife and listen to the songs of rare birds! Bring your camera along and document this wonderful trip into the nature. The Park is home to over 30 rare species of animals, and has some of the last true marshes in Ukraine and all Eastern Europe. Sign up for this exclusive nature tour in Kiev now!
Meet your guide and transfer to the starting point of your hike at Mizhrichynsky National Park.
Enjoy a short briefing on the environmental challenges of the park from our specialist guide and walk along the beautiful scenery of the park – full of rare birds and plants.
Transfer back to Kyiv.
About the park
Mizhrichynsky National Park was set up in 2002 and is one of the largest conservation territories not only in Ukraine, but in Central Europe as well. Park is home to over 500 plant species, and 73 rare animal species, all of which are endangered and under protection of Ukraine’s Red Book. The pride and the beauty of the park is lynx, which is successfully bred here for the past few years. Swamps and river mashes are a welcoming home to many rare bird species.
How you will make a difference
At Active Ukraine we travel responsibly and encourage others to do so as well! Check out how this particular trip is helping you make a difference and bring positive impact to Ukrainian community.
- You visit conservation areas of Ukraine and thus support conservation efforts of local community
- Your guides are local and give you in-depth knowledge about Ukraine
- You interact with local people and get to know the real Ukraine
Where you will stay
Accommodation is not needed for this trip.
How you will get around
Pick up and Drop Off
Kyiv - Otrokhy - Kyiv
You will travel by comfortable, air-conditioned car/mini-bus (depending on the group size)
What's the price
Pricing per person
208 EURO (for a group of 2)
115 EURO (for a group of 4)
79 EURO (for a group of 6)
- Lunchbox and water
- English-speaking specialist hiking guide for the duration of the trip
- Point-to-point transfer
Price does not include:
Am I fit enough for the trip?