KEY THINGS THAT YOU WILL SEE
- Sightseeing Kolomyia– the center of Hutsul highlanders' culture, and visit to its famous Easter-Egg Museum
- Cycling along the picturesque roads of Carpathian Mountains
- Visiting local Hutsul artisans and learning more about traditional local crafts
- Exploring intricate Hutsul wooden churches and architecture
- Visiting Hutsul shepherds in the highlands and learning about their traditions of cheese making
Five days and total emersion into the culture, traditions and nature of Western Ukraine! Discover this beautiful part of Ukraine, with unique cultural heritage of Hustuls (mountainous people of Ukraine), clean and unexplored nature, and most exciting off-the-beaten track cycling routes, coupled with stunning views of Carpathian Mountains. Cycling Ukraine has never been more fun!
Tour can be arranged as self-guided. Please, contact us for details and pricing for the self-guided option.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Active Ukraine we travel responsibly and encourage others to do so as well! Check out how this particular trip is helping you make a difference and bring positive impact to Ukrainian community.
- You interact with local people and get to know the real country
- You contribute to the economical well-being of local communities by eating your meals at the local family
- Your guides are local and give you in-depth knowledge about Ukraine
- You participate in local traditions and understand the real lives of Ukrainian people
- You use environmentally friendly mode of transportation and minimize your environmental footprint
Check more photos on Our Photo Gallery
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO YOUR TRIP
DETAILED TRIP INFORMATION
Kindly provide us with all the relevant information, and we'd be glad to assist you in designing your most exciting adventure holiday!
Anything you want us to Tailor?
(e.g. Extend the duration, change accommodation style, add meals...etc)