KEY THINGS THAT YOU WILL SEE
- Sightseeing Kolomyia – the center of Hutsul highlanders' culture, and visit to its famous Easter-Egg Museum
- Hiking among the primeval beech forests of Carpathian Biosphere Reserve
- Camping under the canopy of Carpathian stars
- Learning more about the environmental challenges of the region
- Visiting local Hutsul artisans and learning more about traditional local crafts
- Tasting delicious traditional delicacies, made by a host family
- Visiting Hutsul shepherds and learning about the custom of cheese making
Spend five days in the heart of Carpathian Mountains in Ukraine! Meet Hutsuls – a race on its own, Ukrainian mountainous people have always remained different from the rest of the country: with their own particular traditions, music, and lifestyle. Take a trip back in time where people still plow their own fields, make their home carpets, bake bread in wooden ovens, and spend their summers tending to the sheep flock. Discover the pristine beauty of Carpathian Biosphere Reserve – its primeval beech forests are a part of UNESCO World Heritage List. Sleep under the canopy of Carpathian stars and enjoy the tranquility of nature. Enjoy this Ultimate Trekking Tour in Carpathian Mountains!
HOW YOU WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
At Active Ukraine we travel responsibly and encourage others to do so as well! Check out how this particular trip is helping you make a difference and bring positive impact to Ukrainian community.
- You contribute to the economic well-being of Ukrainian artisan community and help promote their unique products
- You interact with local people and get to know the real country
- You stay at small guest-houses and camping-style accommodations that bring direct economic benefit to the local people
- Your guides are local and give you in-depth knowledge about Ukraine
- You eat meals with local families and understand the real lives of Ukrainian people
Check more photos on Our Photo Gallery
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO YOUR TRIP
DETAILED TRIP INFORMATION
Kindly provide us with all the relevant information, and we'd be glad to assist you in designing your most exciting adventure holiday!
Anything you want us to Tailor?
(e.g. Extend the duration, change accommodation style, add meals...etc)