Please note that it is crucial to read and understand the conditions of booking below when you book.
Make sure you read and understand itineraries, ratings and trip details prior to confirming your booking.
Active Ukraine accepts bookings subject to the following conditions:
Day and weekend trips
- The prices listed are based on the costs at the time of pricing.
Active Ukraine reserves the right to alter these prices at any time.
Please, note that our prices are subject to change due to currency fluctuations.
- Prices are per person, and are based on two persons sharing a twin room.
You may request single room for the duration of the tour. A supplement will be payable, and added to the cost of your holiday.
- Trips with duration up to 3 days full price should be paid latest 5 days prior to the start of the trip.
- Trip will take place if the minimum size of the group is formed (usually 3 people, for details on a particular
trip check the trip notes). In case the full group is not formed, you will be informed 3 days prior to the trip start.
In that case you can either choose to cancel the trip, in which case full payment will be refunded to you, or you can choose
to go on the trip, and pay additional supplement. The supplement will be calculated per each case individually
Alterations by you
- Holiday tours 30% deposit should be made within 2 days of the trip booking. 30% of total price should be paid 40 days prior to
arrival. The rest of the price should be paid at least 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
Alterations by us
- If you decide to change the itinerary or arrangements (hotels, transfers, etc.) for your tour,
you will be charged additional 50 euros per alteration. For alterations within 2 weeks of arrival cancellation charges may apply
- No alterations are permitted within 10 days prior to the tour start.
Cancellation by you
- Active Ukraine reserves the right to alter the arrangements for your holidays.
When such alterations take place, we will inform you as soon as possible, giving you an opportunity to accept the changes,
or reject them, and receive full refund.
- In exceptional cases such as weather situation alterations to the itinerary can be made during the course of the trip.
- No compensation will be paid at anytime under circumstances caused by war or threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute,
strikes, terrorist activity, accident, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, airline failure, closure of airports,
adverse weather conditions, or any other force majeure.
- A published itinerary is only an indication of what the tour is expected to accomplish
and does not to constitute a contractual obligation on part of the Active Ukraine.
Cancellation by us
- Any cancellations must be announced as soon as possible.
- For trip cancellations 40 days prior to arrival there will be full refund on deposit made by you. For trip cancellations between
21 to 39 days prior to arrival there will be 25% return of deposit. For trip cancellations less than 21 days prior to arrival
there will be no refund.
- Active Ukraine reserves the right to cancel any day or weekend trip, in case the minimum group size was not achieved.
In case the full group is not formed, you will be informed 3 days prior to the trip start. In that case you can either choose
to cancel the trip, in which case full payment will be refunded to you, or you can choose to go on the trip, and pay additional supplement.
The supplement will be calculated per each case individually
- Active Ukraine reserves the right to cancel the trip due to natural disaster, war, civil instability, or any other force majeure.
Active Ukraine will not be held responsible for any incidental expenses, that occurred due to the cancellation of the trip.
Valid travel insurance is compulsory for all our tours. Proof of insurance, as well as insurance company’s emergency number is to be submitted prior to departure.
Bookings made within 15 days of tour start are considered ‘late bookings’, and are charged an additional 50 euros fee per booking. Note, that we will not be able to accept all late bookings.